Laminate glass has a range of uses, such as:
- Shop fronts, doors, balustrades;
- High performance glass suitable for roof and floors;
- Glass can be bullet proof and blast resistant – bank screens;
- Anti-Bandit glass – providing superior protection under impact
Laminate Glass is designed to remain intact or to break safely in such a way as to reduce injury. Our Laminate Glass is manufactured by combining two or more panes of glass with one or more polyvinylbutyral (PVB) or Ionoplast interlayers. The interlayers ensure the integrity of the glass by holding the broken pieces in place if damage occurs.
Key features of our laminate glass:
- Optimum protection of people and property.
- Used for a wide variety of applications, particularly beneficial for overhead glazing, balustrades, full height barriers, infill panels, wall glass, doors and low level glazing.
- A sophisticated solution for safety and security.
- Available in acoustic format. This special interlayer has a special dampening visco-plastic core helping to reduce the transmission of sound in noisy locations such as busy streets or airports
- Laminate glass can be combined with our Low E, Fire Glass, and many others to give a cost effective solution for your requirements.
Laminate glass we stock:
- Clear Laminate
- Bronze Laminate
- Grey Laminate
- Opal Laminate
- Low E laminate
- Stippolyte Laminate
- Acoustic Laminate
- Minimum Spall Laminate
Please contact us for further information on our laminate glass range.
Not Sure What You Are Looking For? Call Us Now For Some Free Advice +353 18452526