Float Glass range
The term “float” refers both to a type of glass and to the process by which it is made.
Float glass is the basic glass from which almost all the flat glass products are derived. It may be clear or coloured, and is produced in large sheets (6 x 3.21 m) that are normally processed into secondary products.
The float process involves literally floating the molten glass on a bath of liquid tin, producing a perfectly flat surface on both sides.
We stock a vast amount of float glass, ranging in thicknesses from 4mm – 19mm.
We stock the following float glass:
- Clear float glass
- Picture glass (2mm float -1220×915 & 1830×1220)
- Diffused picture glass (2mm – 2140×1325)
- 3mm Horticultural Glass (610×610, 610×457, 1422×730)
- 4mm Horticultural Glass (1670×1730)
- Coloured float glass (body tinted)
- Low emissivity (E) glass
- Low iron glass
- Solar control glass
- Satinised glass
- Matelux acid-etched glass
Please contact us today should you have a requirement for any of our float glasses.
Not Sure What You Are Looking For? Call Us Now For Some Free Advice +353 18452526